OLD WORLD QUALITY – NEW WORLD CAPABILITIES
Imetra, Inc. was founded in 1948 in Switzerland to facilitate the export of manufactured precision components. Components produced by Swiss manufacturers supporting the watchmaking and instrument industry are considered to be of the highest quality in the world.
Imetra derived its name from “Import Export Trading Company” and served to open commerce in both directions. In 1974 the family moved the company to New York. Since then we have continued to expand product lines and now have capabilities with manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
Our mission remains unchanged since 1948, we supply components of the highest quality and performance.